Sealskinz Waterproof All Weather Sporting Glove
These gloves have a fold-back index finger and thumb, which are secured by magnets, allowing you the dexterity to shoot, do up shoelaces and fiddle with zips without your whole hand getting cold!
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Enhanced control - zero liner movement provides excellent control
- Grip and control - goat suede palm provides durability, grip and enables precise control
- Dexterity - pre curved fingers for greater control
- Comfort - Coolmax liner keeps skin dry, warm and comfortable
- Thumb Wiper - fleece wiper for a variety of uses
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 7 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
- Outer: SHELL: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane; PALM: 100% Goat suede
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Inner: LINING: 50% Polyester, 50% Coolmax
Coolmax is a lightweight performance fibre which keeps you cool, dry and comfortable for longer. Uniquely shaped fibres absorb moisture away from the surface of the skin, which spread within the fibres to enhance the evaporative drying rate, reducing the sensation of wet fabric sticking to the body