Sealskinz Waterproof Cold Weather Knee Length Sock - Black/Navy
Fully waterproof and windproof knee-length, mid-weight hiking sock. This sock is perfect for a long day of beating or picking-up as it is breathable with a Merino Wool inner to wick moisture away. It has an additional elasticated ankle support and instep and Y-gore heel construction. A padded heel, toe and foot-bed help to prevent rubbing and blisters along with the hand-linked toe closure flat seam.
As far as technical socks go, these have everything included and we've added a pair to our picking-up in bad weather essentials list!
- Protects from water, wind, mud, cold & blisters
- 100% waterproof & extremely breathable
- Ideal for colder temperatures
Our 100% waterproof socks are constructed using premium materials and by bonding three layers together to make one highly waterproof and breathable sock:
- Outer Layer - 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Layer - 35% Merino Wool, 35% Acrylic, 23% Polyester, 3.5% Nylon, 3.5% Elastane
The measurements above are your shoe size, so if you are a UK size 7 we recommend you would be a size M (Medium).
If you are at the top of a size such as a UK 8 to 8 1/2 we recommend you move up in size as our waterproof socks are thicker than normal socks.
Small - 3-5
Medium - 6-8
Large - 9-11